Saturday, 3 May 2008

*Mental Note*...Learn to control these thoughts.

Please… Tell me you’re not wearing that?

Man she smells nice…

Why are you sitting on the bed like that? Brushing
Your hair in a sensuous way.

Look at that silky skin…
(Touch)
Its smoother than it actually looks;
I just want to… where’s The honey?... Calm down.... mind overload.

(Breathe calmly...
uh oh...)

She caught me looking at her?
Turn your head up at the window
act like I’m looking at the stars.

(humming)

She’s getting closer...... I can hear the jaws music….

GRAB

(She smelled my lust; it was a mental punishment for 30mins
But a physical one for 3mins or maybe as long as this poem)

Still….

WHAT A RIDE.

5 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm.....well Mr Hornet....mmmmm
    *sputter* *splutter* mmmmm, I'm lost for words, mmmm,
    Hold on a minute let me think............................
    I'm still thinking Mr Hornet.....
    ..................................
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I know.............

    with the Jaws music are you insinuating that she is like a shark(LOL) ;¬)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a powerful poem Hornet!! You made being the bait of the predator the most exciting thing in the world lol. Being devoured never felt so good...

    Keep up with the writing dude.
    a_p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you were the victim of this sexual crime. Their is nothing better then being the victim as long as the girl don't try punch me during. Hahah! Splendid once again L.Ron. I'm sending you 'that' email now man, let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get a life ur bonkers

    ReplyDelete