Friday, 20 August 2010

Message to my friends... "bzzzzzz"

A message to my friends that helped me elevate,
through general conversations they helped me create.

Group energy is always high,
ideas and concepts we share together go way beyond the sky.
A quick line to my brother who hardly see eye to eye,
if we cant be good siblings,
lets remain best friends until the day we die.

Another line for my lady who knew we´d last this long,
it´s only right we remain friends if anything goes wrong.

I´m happy with the people in my life there´s so much more i can say
this is a message to my friends who i appreciate each and everyday.

"we are all individual stars that share the same universe"

(shout out to: RADICAL BLVD, TIMBO, BLAZIN UNIT, HORNETS NESS, P.O.Z, D.P.S, and MY SIBLINGS)

2 comments:

  1. very touching man. thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Lron the Don, thanks for the shout out man, I'm honoured. Another poem, another timeless interpretation of life through your eyes that has something that anyone can relate to. I can't wait for the book to drop. Enjoy your holiday bro and I'll see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete