Tuesday, 15 February 2011

HEy... LadiEs


Dear Women

How are you today?
you say happy, I mean I can never tell, due
to your daily emotional turmoil.

I wanted to know why are you so cruel
to each other, friends are worst enemies
enemies are best friends.

Maybe you can answer me this one, how comes
you pretty ones make judgment calls on
ugly ones? I mean have you looked in the mirror?

That's a stupid question, of course you do,
all you see is an effort to disguise the truth
and cover it with lie.

Real men see through the make up,
Fake ones will assist you through
your vanity until you get old.

I see their is no getting old for
these night club mums, I mean you
have a child and yet you still dance
with them "GET A MAN"

But you can't tame a man,
so you play with their cubs.

I mean this is just an outline of
what I think, shall I never know
your true intentions.

But one thing I do know is that...

"pretty women scheme
whilst ugly women dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment