Monday, 7 March 2011

Work is grrrrHATE ... (freestyle poem)


"Coffee is the battery for the working people in a western society"

At home I hate my boss,
at work I lick his ass
he treats me like a child
but in a smaller a class.

most days I come home
very uninspired,
questioning my fear of getting
told "you're fired".

Although I tell myself that
I am going to quit.
when I see something I want
I realize I'm chatting shit.

I work amongst a team, who
have many false ambitions
who keep telling me I'm unclear
when I'm making decisions.

I had a colleague telling me
He's going to quit this place,
saw him the following week
telling me he got a raise.

work work work
is all I ever say
going to the same seat
living groundhogs day.

(This is le hornet saying work for you and not against.
believe in your truth and stop working for their lie,
we don't need them, they need us.

In a time where economy
is falling, all you have to do is just wonder what I can build.
it's not about you, but the children now.

As a wise man once said "it's not about the money
but sending a message" -Joker 'heath ledger')

1 comment:

  1. Excellent poem Hornet, I can so relate to it lol...

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete