Thursday, 8 March 2012

Business plan...


What is it to be professional?

The efforts one has to make to be their self.

I don't want to come to you in a nice suit,
I like the way I address myself.

My image is just an extension of my energy,
your colors represent a lack of power:
working so hard to become something you're not.

Being yourself should put you in a better position,
but many survive being someone else stuck in worst situations.

How hard it must be trying to climb the corporal ladder,
sinking in a whole below you, every step seems endless.

Why must you ask mandatory questions,
lets go out for a drink and we shall find real answers.

Need I fight you for the promotion,
hell we can go halves and buy a boat by the ocean.

I work for you,
you want to be like them,
they want to control us...

"I am you,
you are me,
so lets help each other
all be free."

still want to hire me?

Bzzz, Hi energy up in my hive.

""Shout out to Radical blvd@
http://concretepirates.tumblr.com/""

1 comment:

  1. I really like this bro, the honesty breaks down corporate barriers that some people feel they must incorporate into their altered personality as a means of fitting in their respected fields of work.

    Lets go halves on a falafal, thank you for the shout out bro

    ReplyDelete