Sunday, 24 June 2012

Conversation With My Demon.


Demon inside: Awaken me, why do you leave me caged?

Me: You have shown me my weakness, I just want to look for my strengths.

Demon inside: I AM YOUR STRENGTH... you are weak without me

Me: hmmm, is that so?

Demon inside: YES... I have navigated you since the first drink, I was born, the purity of your god... DEAD.

Me: I no longer need the pain you cause others, I break their world for a momentary fix, it don't make no sense anymore.

Demon inside: Pain I cause... Who do you call when life has no pleasure to offer?

Me: No one...

Demon inside: LIAR! you call the drink, you call a whore, you call all your lower self.

Me: But...

Demon inside: DON'T INTERRUPT... When know one can hear your cries on the outside, it's me who has to here them, every bad thought, every lustful feeling, IT'S ME.

Me: No... It's me... No longer are you bound to me, you have put me in places where I don't want to be, met people who have nothing to offer, I feel like I'm living in the hell you created.

Demon inside: HELL... YOU ACTUALLY THINK THERE'S A HEAVEN???

Me: I cant say for sure, I mean if you can create hell, I must be able to make heaven where I reside.

Demon inside: Don't count on it, in your temporary search for heaven, I will see you on the journey, I live in all the things you love and hate, and where ever you may go I will be there.

YOU CAN NOT AVOID ME...
I AM THE VOID IN YOU...

Me: NO.... YOU ARE JUST THE VOICE IN ME....



No comments:

Post a Comment