Saturday, 21 July 2012

Laughter



Laughter is the happiness
to a empty soul,

if one feels empty,
can make you feel whole.

If you're feeling moody,
theres nothing like a good joke,

It's funny how simple words
can make your mind evoke,

And a set of them can make your
sides erode.

Laughter is one of the most
important elements of life,

Can make your eyes water and
makes wind come through your pipe.

Laughter is the cure to much
dis-ease,

A friend made my eyes water
told him "your killing me please"

Laughter can start light then
turn into a fit,

One man out of the joke asking
what the joke is,

Comedians fir the adults,
patch adams for the kids.

Laughter increases group energy,
can also  be a best friend to me,
and on my sick days can be my remedy.

"I am thankful for laughter, 
except when the milk comes out of my nose" 
(Woody Allen)

No comments:

Post a Comment