Friday, 2 November 2012

That just aint my type...


That just aint my type...

When she covers her face, only
ghost need make up, and her
personality is a disgrace.

That just aint my type...

When she strikes a conversation,
makes a few jokes, and she laughs
out of exaggeration.

That just aint my type...

When she wheres that short dress,
claim she's with me, but it's him
she's trying to impress.

That just aint my type...

When she gets to the door,
straight to the bedroom and tells me
"I'm not a whore"

That just aint my type...

When she gets to the bed,
touching and teasing and then blurts
"Oh I'm on my red"

That just aint my type...

When she tells me about her ex,
at the worst time too,
just before we have sex.

That just aint my type...

When we go for that dance,
looks one time at me and gives
him the second glance.

That just aint my type...

When she be like "I'm not about
that cheating" her man walks in,
now that bitch is mis-leading.

That just aint my type...

When she knows she looking
extra nice, tells me if I want
her I have to pay the price.

Pay what price,
So I end the night,

Left her at the table and said:
"Good luck finding Mr right"  

It wasn't all her fault its just

SHE JUST AINT MY TYPE. 

2 comments:

  1. Conclusion was obvious but poem was unique. Feeling it, the realness, blunt, but a hammer needs to be to get the loss nails in...

    Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respect to you, just a random and spontaneous concept, inspired by the people.

      Delete