Thursday, 13 December 2012

Conversation With My Demon (PT3)


Demon: Have you ever wondered why
you are here?

Me: Yeah it's to become the best of me...

Demon: How can you become the best without me?

Me: But you have no true power,
you create greed, which makes you weak.

Demon: But that same greed makes others
feel strong and as long as they take what I offer
they shall fall, because most humans are fools.

Me: But what about the soldiers of God?

Demon: What about them...
they call his name,
yet most of them still live in shame,
do you understand when they say,
don't call his name in vein.

Me: But he created you...

Demon: And I created this...
THIS IS MY WORLD,
MY TIME, YOUR DESTRUCTION...

Me: But I am creative,
just as the divine created this earth,
I wield the same power to create my own world.

Demon: I am the opposite if you decide to change,
and have no judgement on no soul,
evil looks the same in everyone... HAHAHAHA.

Me: Not everyone believes in you...

Demon: Yet they see me everyday,
WHEN THE MARRIED MAN SWEARS HIS
VOWLES BEFORE GOD AND CHEATS,
I AM THAT HOOKER,
WHEN THE PREGNANT MOTHER
ABORTS A POTENTIAL GOD,
I AM THAT DOCTOR.
WHEN A YOUNG TEEN DECIDES
TO GIVE UP AND SELL DRUGS.
I CONTROL HIS PUSHER.

Me: I guess you'll never be lonely...
you have the whole world ready
to burn with you...
but those who burn for you,
shall not be cooled with rain water,
but shall be anointed with heavy
drops of gasoline.

Demon: ONE DAY YOU SHALL JOIN ME...

Me: Only if your whispers are louder than
the voice of god, which resides inside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment