Tuesday, 18 December 2012

In My Past Life...


In my past life... 

Was I a peasant... Because
right now I feel prosperous
and rich in this present.

In my past life... 

Could I have been all alone, 
because now I have a family 
to call my own. 

In my past life...

Was I once in a realm, which 
was deemed higher, I constantly 
elevate in thought, is this why 
I'm a writer? 

In my past life... 

Did i have a lot of enemies, 
I have so many real friends, 
from here to oversees. 

In my past life...

I must have been drowned, 
I have fear for the water, 
because to the land I am bound.

In my past life...

Was I surrounded by war?
because I now live in peace
 and this peace is pure.

In my past life...

Was I creative, 
looking at me now 
doing what I do 
is a reason to want to live; 

I might have been selfish
in my past life, 
because now I love to give.

In my past life... 

I wonder if I was a demon, 
who turned into a human, 
so in my next life will it 
be angelic or god fusion?

4 comments:

  1. this was a really good read my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just another passing thought. peace and safe for the read. bzzzzzz

      Delete
  2. This is a subject I touch upon in my personal time, and your poem makes me feel I'm not alone in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we all share similar experiences at the most relevant time of our lives. bzzzzzz

      Delete