Saturday, 9 February 2013

A Guiding Thought....


Let go...

I dont want to let go...
what will I latch onto afterwards...

You must detach to grow...
stagnation can only be found when holing on.

I am afraid because I know less...

Ahhh, But you shall learn more on the
unknown path,
for there is much more to be seen of yourself
in the darkness of fear.

fear is my enemy...

but in darkness fear shall be your friend...
focus merges out of fear,
when one is attached.

Letting go is the only way to understand
who you are, stop living in a state of comfort,
as the pillows you lye on are plumped with denial.

I do not deny my life I merely except it.

yet you don't except that you deny your life...

you are just a thought in between my ears,
you speak in total darkness...

yes.. but it is my voice from darkness
which gave certain feelings to your light.

and as I am just a thought trapped in
darkness I ask this of you...

Please set me free in the realm of

your physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment