Saturday, 16 March 2013

Block Party....


As soon the block come out,
you know it's going to be a party.

Minutes of team building,
gets destroyed in seconds,

The gang is called the kickers
and the leader wears
the shoes Kickers;

Any building over 3 feet
goes under their feet.

In the party you have the
skateboard and ski crew,

The skaters:
customising a balance board
out of a flat piece of wood
using a long thick piece
as a truck, they manual
the imaginary streets.

The Skiers;
using the short thick pieces as
skis and the long pieces as ski poles,
they were riding the woolen slopes,

there were a couple of crashes,
but nothing they can't handle.

There was even a local market stool,
so if you were ever hungary just visit
him, he had all types of foods;

and if you were to lazy to walk to him,
you could get a flight from the pilots
of block express.

After all the re-building,
if you were getting hot,
you had the blocks local
ice cream pallor;

hard as ice,
warm as fresh cows milk,
and tasted a like a light bark,
I didn't se know one complain.

All in all I enjoyed the party,
I can just imagine what the next
one is going to be like.



Dedicated to my young'stars, 
at work keeping the youth in me.   

2 comments:

  1. Reading this..and your humorous insights, Lei, the issue isn't your young'stars keeping the youth in you...that is tight...rippling like the light on a stream moving so softly like a simmer..

    Peace and blessings on all you do. Keep shining so I can find my way home by your light reflections..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you see my works of life from all aspects. power and thank you for the continus support. bzzzzz

      Delete