Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Conversation with my demon (PT4)


Demon - You are becoming more like a devil everyday...

Me - How can that be if I use my God given gift...

Demon - Gifts of God can also be the strengths of Satan...

Me - Satan's strength is a mirage, his strength can only
be seen when I expose my weakness and I don't tend
to show my weakness.

Demon - Everyone shows it. To show the world you are
always strong is a deception in it's self...

Me - Deception how?

Demon - People will never know what you are truly thinking,
so even if you have a weak moment, not only do you deceive them you deceive yourself.

Me - The world should not have to know of ones weakest moments, just stand by them in their strongest...

Demon - Pointless thing to say, most glorify in sympathy, showing compassion for weakness, you already know that, your way of life has no value in such a time.

Me -  It's worth as much as I believe...  and I believe.

Demon - Then I believe you to be blind, especially if
you want to believe in such a false philosaphy.

Me - It would be even more false, if I did not believe it to be true...

Demon - How do you except a truth know one can see...

Me - Well if I believe this truth within, externally it would
be seen. It is to deny that truth, which would create destruction instead of peace in my world.

Demon - There is no "your" world... Humans are always WHY WHY WHY...
if we take Y from "your" world, it is just OUR world... OUR world...

Me - Who is our? no one can actually see you...

Demon - But they can hear us... as you can here me...

Me - I choose to hear you, but I don't see my self listening to you.

Demon - Well when your angles don't pick you up when you fall, you will join the fallen and will find it hard to rise back to the top.

Me - I am alright in the middle, I choose to aim high no matter how low life gets....

No comments:

Post a Comment