Monday, 24 June 2013

I am an example...


I am an example of hope
where you have doubts 
I will try. 

I am an example of doing
what you think is impossible, 
I will make possible.  

I am an example of failure
what I can't do now 
you shall pass.

I am an example of hate
as long as I've got a heart
we will battle for love.

I am an example of loss
through that, one day you 
shall gain.

I am an example of freedom,
so you know it is pointless to
be a slave.

I am an example of youth
just to show that you can 
never get too old.

I am an example of creativity,
so you know that the world
is your canvas. 

I am an example of truth
so through me you will 
never see a lie.

I am an example of being
people claim they like to be, 
but just look at what they are doing...

I am an example of pain
why do I hurt myself to  
understand pleasure...

I am an example of life,
just to show you...
there is no reason to be afraid of death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment