Sunday, 6 April 2014

Game imitates LIfe?


Somedays...

I feel Like Link,
traveling the lands
looking for my Triforce,
trying against evil forces.

My trinity will be complete, 
good father, better son, I will never go ghost.  

Somedays...

I feel like Azura
as my poetic
wrath unleashes,

Demi Gods challenge my belief.

Somedays...

I feel like Ryu
as I walk without
destination.

I am always looking to better myself.

Somedays...

I feel like mario,
smashing through
my blocks.

My estate is full of goombas.

Somedays...

I feel like Leon S.kennedy,
walking in an
infested nation.

Media is the T.Virus.

Somedays...

I feel like Sigfried
as I am trying to fight
my nightmare.

I have a good calibre... but is it for the right age?  

Somedays...

I feel like Snake,
one man between group
conflicts, fighting a war
I cannot win.

Young gangs... if they just put there colours together, 
they will see they were the rainbows...

Somedays...

I feel like Jin,
fighting my devil,
but trying to be
the angel in me.

Alcohol consumes my soul,
water brings purity and life... 

Somedays...

I feel like Sonic,
running up hills,
jumping through hoops,
Tax man taking my rings,

I need to start aiming for gems.  

Somedays...

I feel like Pac man,
yellow dots be my cashews
as I gather my fruit along the way. 

Turning spirits blue, I aint afraid to eat death.   

Somedays...

I feel like Hayabusa
when it turns dark 
creep around the fiends. 

No time to stop for drug abusers.  

Somedays...

I feel like Altair,
me and my creed,
take leaps of faith
when hope is low.

Soon we will land in sands and sunsets,
no more wagons of hay, but saying Hej in Sweden.     

Somedays...

I feel like Lui Kang,
That I was chosen to protect
earth realm, and I took the job,

I will protect my mother and her people as long as I can... 

Somedays... 

I feel like escaping this reality
but even in the virtual world 
these characters play out 
in actuality...

1 comment: