Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Happy Hype


Happy is the energy I carry,
the weight is light,
and keeps my goals insight.

Happy Happy Happy,
say it more than once, 
if you say it for an hour 
it will get you out of the humps; 

If you don't ride that camel, 
you're going to smoke that camel, 
blowing grey fog, 
never to see a clear day, 
even if it rains 
surf that emotional wave,
find something which will 
wake you up to life, 
do something that will make 
you feel daring and brave.  

Even in the doubt cloud, 
be cool and take a breath,
blow away the fear,
exhaling that stress. 

Happy I intend to live, 
Happy is so easy to give, 
it's sad when people feel 
happiness doesn't exist, 
so they take the guilt trip,  
tone get's lower 
and
rises out the negative; 

Positive... 
I add to the bliss,
I manifest glee,
satisfied because 
I make life euphoric. 

Let's look at the other H
....................................................
Help 
....................................................
Helping other makes one happy 
....................................................
so be happy to help
....................................................
It will help you be happy 


Be Mr happy, 
a smile will oversee denial, 
happy is the chief of life, 
everything is just a pile of
...............

LANGUAGE... 
Hornet censorship,
Happy when I write this, 
I write a happy letter 
post it on my blog 
for the people, 
they know hornet
  always delivers it; 

They return it back, 
P.O box of chocolates, 
Happy highway,
Smiley street, 
HA9 9AY. 
    
Happy lives around the corner, 
Happy can knock on the door, 
Happy can be in a kiss, 
Happy can be brought in a store,
Happy Happy shopper, 
Happy is shared by the rich and poor.  

HAPPY HUGS, 
Haters Hate Hugs,
Hugs Hate Haters,
HATE HATE HATE.. 
I Hate to Hate, 
debate about hate, 
everything to do with hate, 
man I hate... hate... 
MAN... I sound Like a hater.

LOVE LEADS,
Love Loves Leading,
LOVE LOVE LOVE..
I Love to Love
it is a energy,
which can lift you UP.

Happy Happy, 
Joy joy, 
Stimpy could not have 
said that any better, 
so happiness I ploy.

At the end of the poem, 
all I'm trying to say... 
IS LIVE 
HAPPY
HAPPY
 HAPPY 
so you can enjoy most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment