Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Late Night Write...


It seems most will 
Like a million Facebook pictures,
yet concurrently hate themselves... 
would rather give lust 
to those on top shelves; 

Pent house would be nice to have,
who needs the house when you got the mag, 

RELOAD... 

I need more word bullets, 
as I aim at the dictionary, 
too much definition, 
Ima shoot with the thesaurus; 

Short burst words, 
which leave long term damage,
I feel my words are the bomb, 
so be careful if I leave a package.

But please except my gift, 
with a bow on top...

I made it look pretty, 
just incase you don't 
like what is underneath,
man I'm such a nice guy, 
I even left the receipt; 

although it's a no return policy, 
WAIT... 
I'm sorry, let me take the whole 
thing back, 
just what's inside, 
here you can keep the gift wrap. 

Man my words sound strange to 
me right now, as I write now, 
realise I am having fun, 

"Honey, can you get me..."

"NO I DON'T WANT TO 
PUT THE PEN DOWN...
YOU GO DOWN TOWN,
pick me up a new note pad,
and a drink to drown..."

O.K... That was not nice, 
I know... 
I will make her some poetic pie, 
THEN SPLAT IT IN HER FACE.. 

LAUGH like I'm CRAZY, 
and say
"DID YOU LIKE THE TASTE." 

Urm... Hornet WAIT... 

"WHO SAID THAT."

ME... 

"WHO" 

the writing muse, 
you know the one 
that resides in you. 

OH...

That's why 
I CAN'T STOP WRITING... 

It is eye through each conversation 
you find yourself rhyming, 
why your word game is good with snakes
and in the social ladder your climbing,

O.K... let me get back to reciting.
man I forgot my flow, 
I can tell, 
by the way i'm typing...
eyes wide awake, 
mind is on retiring... 

Well it's late and it's that timing, 
so good night my rederzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjhgdfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhbgdjzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzn b vbdfsnzzzzzzzzzz ErrOrrrrr...^$**#€∞§¶•ªª•¶ºººªª•––≠≠≠≠++ Green hornet mug....in one hand...... Head on...KEyyyyyyy..booooarrrrrdddddZZzzzzzzZzz@£$%^&**zcvfaczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  
zzzzzzzzzzActivizzzzzzzrevolutionizzzzzzzBZZzzzz1neZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SHUT DOWN... 

No comments:

Post a Comment