Monday, 10 April 2017

All And Everything Poetic Swing...


Articulate activist, ambitious artist, ambit answers,

Projecting power punches, persona... panther, P (hue)


Energy... elegant expression, eminent emissary, extravert entity...  


X Ima allow this one, there isn't even enough words in the alphabet. 



Zen with Zeal... urm thats all i got, this one is hard, lets keep it real...


Enslavement 21st, we first to be more from birth, get our


Rights back on this earth, but you have traveled you were


Oriental for a few years, went over seas, brought our thames and cleansed and flowed with da TAO



............................................................................................................................................

Album launch coming soon, the video is up, get me a Bacardi and shot glass... BOOM

Le hornet has all respect, thank you for helping me better my skills at times when I was


Low I would tap in to your flow, this help me grow and then we done 



Our first track, back to back, I was gas, I was like this is it, 


Recalling a dream of me, clear audio, I was spitting audio, 



Not clear on the the voices then I heard,


Omeza's flow, and then eventually the audio


Turned into visual and I saw us three rocking shows, and look at us now, 


Higher learning and many freestyles later, 


I am at peace with my destiny, power to the three, their is you two plus me,


Nothing can stop me, I have new purpose, new belief,


Giving thanks to Apex Zero, "All Or Nothing"... GO CHECK THE EP...



 I I
 I I
 VV

No comments:

Post a Comment